Become a Member of the TLC Comfort Club
Did you know that nearly 70% of air conditioning failures are problems that can be prevented? With proper, routine maintenance, you can avoid repair bills while also keeping your electric bill reasonable.
Our TLC Comfort Club members receive:
- A generous discount on any service call fees.
- System checks and tune-ups twice a year to keep everything running efficiently.
- No overtime or after-hours fees for regular weeknights or Saturday service calls.
Whether it’s your home or business, your HVAC should receive regular care. That’s why at Texas Total Comfort Systems, LLC, we created the TLC Comfort Club Maintenance Plan. It’s a simple way to ensure you’re always covered!
“I can take a sigh of relief knowing that the job was done correctly.”- Angel B.
“Every member of the team is polite, helpful and always willing to answer questions.”- Michelle M.
“They were polite and professional.”- Marissa G.
Realistically, you don’t need to have maintenance for your home air conditioning and heating system more than twice per year. A couple of short appointments may save you significant time and money down the line.
There is so much value to be found in staying consistent with your routine maintenance:
- It only takes 1/100th of an inch of dirt or debris to reduce efficiency by 5% due to buildup on an evaporator coil, according to the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- When your evaporator coil, condenser coil, or blower assemblies get dirty, electrical usage can quickly increase by 50% or more the longer it remains unattended, according to a Louisiana State University study.
- A dirty blower wheel with lint and debris will begin providing less air – up to 20% less – and typically indicates a dirty evaporator coil that also needs some TLC.
- A 23% refrigerant undercharge can result in as much as a 52% efficiency loss in your home, as found by a Texas A&M University study.
Stand Behind Our WorkWe are committed to giving you the best service at a great value.
Customer Satisfaction GuaranteedWe work to educate every customer and we leave every property better than how we found it.
Solution OrientedWe are always working to find the right solution to solve the problem. We get the job done right.
Veteran Owned & OperatedWhen you decide to work with us, you become family and we will take care of your home or business like it was our own.