Commercial Refrigeration Repairs in Aledo
At Texas Total Comfort Systems, LLC, we provide comprehensive commercial refrigeration services to keep your business running smoothly. From restaurants and grocery stores to florists and warehouses, dependable refrigeration is critical to everyday business operation. Our team responds to service calls quickly and works around your schedule to ensure your needs are met.
Signs You Need Commercial Refrigeration Repair
Keeping your refrigerator maintained regularly can save you costly repairs in the long run.
Be on the lookout for these indications that you should call in a professional:
- Temperature Inconsistencies – Whether the door feels hot to the touch or the inside of the refrigerator isn’t quite as cool as it should be, you may be risking items spoiling. Our technicians can determine the source of the issue and safely handle any chemicals needed for repair.
- Exterior Ice – If you find ice forming outside the refrigerator door or on the evaporator coils, or frost buildup within the freezer, this is a warning sign that something is off.
- Door Problems – If the door isn’t sealing properly or closing fully, you should call in a professional right away to ensure the contents don’t spoil.
- Excessive Condensation – Beyond being a slipping hazard, too much condensation on the inside or outside of the refrigerator is an indicator that you should call for a second opinion.
- Old Age – If your commercial refrigerator has reached 10+ years in age, it’s likely time to retire it. Keep an eye out for any of the above warning signs that suggest you may need a new unit.
12-Month Same-As-Cash Loan
*Credit and loans provided by Regions Bank d/b/a EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (650 S Main St, Suite 1000, Salt Lake City, UT 84101) on approved credit, for a limited time. 19.99% fixed APR, effective as of March 2023, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Interest starts accruing when funds are disbursed. Interest is waived if repaid in 365 days. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Actual loan term may be shorter if less than the full approved amount of credit is used. First monthly loan payment due 365 days after funds are disbursed.
6.99% APR 10-Yr Loan LMIN
*Credit and loans provided by Regions Bank d/b/a EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (650 S Main St, Suite 1000, Salt Lake City, UT 84101) on approved credit, for a limited time. 6.99% fixed APR, subject to change. Minimum loan amounts apply. Interest starts accruing when funds are disbursed. Repayment term is 120 months. Actual loan term may be shorter if less than the full approved amount of credit is used. First monthly loan payment due 30 days after funds are disbursed.
“I can take a sigh of relief knowing that the job was done correctly.”- Angel B.
“Every member of the team is polite, helpful and always willing to answer questions.”- Michelle M.
“They were polite and professional.”- Marissa G.
Reliable Service by Texas Total Comfort Systems, LLC
Our refrigerant technicians can assess and diagnose the source of your refrigerator problems before efficiently servicing or recommending a high-quality replacement if necessary.
Serving all of Aledo, Tarrant County, Parker County, and the entirety of the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, contact us online or call (817) 438-1466 for your commercial refrigeration needs.
We Care About OUr CustomersSee Why We are Unique
Stand Behind Our WorkWe are committed to giving you the best service at a great value.
Customer Satisfaction GuaranteedWe work to educate every customer and we leave every property better than how we found it.
Solution OrientedWe are always working to find the right solution to solve the problem. We get the job done right.
Veteran Owned & OperatedWhen you decide to work with us, you become family and we will take care of your home or business like it was our own.