Quality Heating & AC Services by Texas Total Comfort Systems, LLC
Throughout the year, your HVAC will be steadily handy, whether it’s keeping your family warm in the winter, cool during the summer, or providing you with quality air to breathe. With such high-volume usage, it makes sense that every so often you’ll need to have maintenance checks and tune-ups performed to ensure the system is running efficiently. In the long run, it will save you money because you’ll be preventing the need for a sudden HVAC replacement.
Of course, there are several steps you can take at home to help keep your HVAC in great shape:
- Check that the unit is level – this is an important step to keep the refrigerants in proper order for letting your AC work.
- Check the filter monthly – you can give it a clean while you’re checking it and should replace the filter about once every three months.
- Sign up for professional check-ins – have one of our HVAC technicians examine your system to thoroughly look over every detail at least once a year, in between your home maintenance.
- Clean the drain lines – this is an easy DIY project. Remove the outer cover of the air conditioner and use a clean cloth to wipe down the drain line.
Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance
By having routine maintenance performed on your HVAC unit, you are helping to extend the lifespan of your unit as well as making sure it is running as efficient as possible, which saves you money in the long run. Below are few of the major benefits you'll receive my having regular maintenance scheduled for your HVAC unit.
- Fewer Repairs Needed -
With your HVAC unit receiving regular maintenance, it helps ensure that we find any potential problems before they become big problems. This means, you're unit will need far fewer repairs.
- Reduced Energy -
When your HVAC is running at it's peak performance, it means it will be using much less energy to provide the same level of comfort and less energy means less costs.
- Longer Lifespan -
When your HVAC is receiving regular maintenance it can help increase the lifespan of your HVAC unit by ensuring all the parts and belts are properly maintained and well taken care of. This can help your unit to last up to 15 years.
“I can take a sigh of relief knowing that the job was done correctly.”- Angel B.
“Every member of the team is polite, helpful and always willing to answer questions.”- Michelle M.
“They were polite and professional.”- Marissa G.
Signing yourself up for a quality HVAC maintenance plan can make your life a little more convenient. From scheduled service reminders to receiving priority service, consider becoming a member of our TLC Comfort Club.
Our members receive advantages such as:
- Repairs and service discounts throughout the year
- Thorough system checks and tune-ups twice a year – once in the spring and once in the fall
- No overtime charges or after-hour fees for evenings or Saturday service calls
Whether you’re looking for regular maintenance or a one-time service call, we’re happy to help. We service the entire Fort Worth Dallas Metroplex, including Aledo, Tarrant County, and Parker County.
Stand Behind Our WorkWe are committed to giving you the best service at a great value.
Customer Satisfaction GuaranteedWe work to educate every customer and we leave every property better than how we found it.
Solution OrientedWe are always working to find the right solution to solve the problem. We get the job done right.
Veteran Owned & OperatedWhen you decide to work with us, you become family and we will take care of your home or business like it was our own.